CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Sounda:...

1. 18 Posts.
    Sounda: OnlyHadAbout5coffee'sYesterdayButTodayI'mGoingToQuitOkayMaybeNot

RedEmporoererrerrororoeoreororoor: I didn't have a go at anyone in particular. I lined up a bunch of people and addressed them in one post. Us rich folk have to do things efficiently. Places to go, cigars to smoke, champagne to drink, Mazerati's to drive. For now though if you'll excuse me, I have a midget to throw through a giant bullseye.

kmickel: I'm offended by your statement. I'm not body's lackey. I command a powerful army of minions to do my bidding. Okay that's a lie. The furthest I come to commanding anything is a dog, which I want to teach to grab me a beer from the fridge but the missus won't have a bar of it. That, and the dog doesn't listen to me.... so a moot point!

Cuppa: The bloke that ran Attitude is a good example. His high school principal said to him he didn't have the right attitude to make it in life. Now look at him.

Plough: I'm playing around and couldn't give two shits, a fart or a burp about spelling. I did it for the fun and to get some banter going around here. One thing I've learnt, peoples ability to make money isn't directly proportionate to their grammar abilities. Typically it's the size of your metaphorical balls (in case there are ladies around) and gut feelings that dictate how rich you get. 10% return is good in some books. If I want 10%, I'll get a job at Coles and pack shelves. I'm here for the 100% return and the risk because it's just plain fun.

FYI I'm not rich and I'm just lightening the mood around here . Everyone seems so excitable. Relaxing banter. Good vibes. e.t.c

DYORLOLROFL (for the acronym types that seem to be everywhere around this place)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.