MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Halt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, page-52

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    So 50 mill is better than most get this early.

I agree with you tesla has a wonderful story from $30 to nearly $300 over 4 + years with an excellent product which is great for any company. Of course MJP nearly did that in its first month - but both companies are game changers in their areas of industry.

MJP only needs one decent order from either the US OR China - and they have the right friends to help in both those regions.

I'm not sure tesla has the desire and is approaching first responders or a military to process a massive single order for say a military application in the way MJP is courting - tesla is completely different market -consumer market.

Tesla needed to put in place massive support for single unit sales of cars... massive investment in effort as well as education.

MJP only needs small attention to move significantly north as they are such a small company at the moment and they are getting interest - all this is borne out in the share price.

I watched pdn when it was 2 cents got in under 40 cents saw that go to $12 and all along the climb people canned it and pulled it apart... Had very good reasons why it wouldn't go higher... It still went from 2 cents to $12 I've seen x10 returns on many stocks for traders and investors alike over the last 12 odd years... I can say this is an opportunity for the same by any measure.

This is going way higher it's just a matter of when - seems it will climb tomorrow but if or not it holds those gains at this time - will need to be seen.

Either way excellent new company, with very interesting product, first mover advantages, hit over 700%+ already and few IPOs are sitting on 300%+ in their first month (twice) and with 85% yesterday it has attention...for now, which is great to see and very very unusual.

If they are in profit in 5 years the management team should be replaced with those more adventurous as the market is there, the product needs refinement but is proven, and in the next 5 years they should have obtained more cash to expand operations - as it's not about profit yet it's about market share in a new class of vehicle - there is much to gain longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.