NRZ 0.00% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

halt!, page-19

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: halt! -uraniumbull- Uraniumbull,
    With all respect, you are missing the point of exploration in the minerals game. It is to find (more) mineralization.
    I can see that you are probably quoting Exoil drill results from the late 1960's but these holes were drilled using the "open hole percussion" method, a technique not used these days as it gives a very contaminated sample. Also no geological information is gleaned. The historical drilling is limited in depth and Marathon is drilling beneath the old holes to find possible extensions to the deposit. Your comments about the size of Marathon's deposits are relevent only from a historical perspective. It would be ludicrous of me to say that AGS has has only 2,000 tonnes of uranium because that is what was drilled up 30 years ago by previous explorers.

Please grant Marathon some credit as they are spending alot of money diamond drilling to extend the current resources. They also own 100% of their deposits. AGS is a good play, but a totally different play to Marathon.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.63K 1.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5231121 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1169684 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.