ham sandwich now taboo, page-49

1. 801 Posts.
    not sure whether to say it or not but whenever i read these controversial topics (as there would be a strong for or strong against), it makes me realise how truly lucky i am. i thought of it as a hindrance coming from a family that isn't only global by being brought up around the world but also via marriages to other cultures in the last 100 or odd years + 1 that has all-rounders and so on including people who are muslims, christians, jews, hindus, athetists and others (won't say a lot because it's not right to say to all very personal stuff).

i thank Him for giving me a wonderful family where i could learn to mix with people of different cultures and religions (and same goes for friends as i learnt from them also). i also thank Him that i'm able to eat food from different cultures (australia also gave me that chance as i learnt to eat japanese, korean, taiwanese, vietnamese food n so on from here though i had tastes in different cuisines before also).

like i had said in another thread, each person will have different tastes-1 man's meat is another person's poison. if don't like it, don't have it but if do, go ahead.
    and also, if i remember this article right, the muslim kids took food from others and threw it-that's wrong as should learn to tolerate it but that doesn't call for a ban on their products (if not like it, don't get it but if do, go ahead as mentioned above). should learn to forgive and love 1 another else what's the difference between them and you the individual?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.