"Laughter that your bloodlust "uncle" pass down the family...

1. 6,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Laughter that your bloodlust "uncle" pass down the family manners just like his education off the wonderful Nazis?"

It is hard to find any excuse for some of these people. I'm now reading that we are looking at "Hamas-run" media and that this is causing the bias. Laughter from the supporter of murder, his day of repentence may come I suppose, but somehow I doubt it. A hollow self centred deceitful man who considers himself better than the rest. His support, he feels, of murderous violence is justified. And then he wonders where the hate his group receives comes from? Unfathomably stupid!

Anyway, should you point out that almost all of the media we read is "Jewish-run". these same people without any morals (save for what they show for their own interests) will then go squealing for censorship. The more offensive these people become the more tolerant everyone is expected to be as their murderous behaviour becomes more apparent. As the quote tells us

"Tolerance will reach such a level that intelligent people will be banned from thinking so as not to offend the imbeciles."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.