"This M#g defending the murder of the American reporter Shireen...

1. 6,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "This M#g defending the murder of the American reporter Shireen thinks Julian Assange deserved "it" because he possessed illegal information, Nazi Azov myth, and the defense of genocidal Zionists. Consistent? LMAO"

The only deaths he is concerned about is the special 6 million (amongst the close to 100 million in ww2).

If you check my posts, you will see I have opposed almost every war in the Middle East and Europe that has taken place the past 110 years. None of them benefited western (or Australian) interests. The loss of life and the destruction of countries is all they achieved. And look at where we are now, the same sick ideology that nationalists opposed in the 1940s is everywhere in the west.

My crime from, @822-190 's point of view, is that I don't believe every word every significant Jew has said in the past 100 years and I don't focus my attention on Jewish interests (and why should I?)

Thus, he interprets all of my posts that underpin a desire to not see sovereign western citizens killed in wars for bankers as down to an unexplained hatred of every single Jew. Much further he believes I would gas them. In a nutshell, my opposition to death in pointless wars equates to my wanting to see Jews dead according to this eternally brainwashed victim. He should be laughed at, but unfortunately there are so many like him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.