Out of the 3 major religions, one original and 2 updates, only...

1. 41,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    Out of the 3 major religions, one original and 2 updates, only the original does not believe in Jesus and thinks he is boiling in excrement in hell. The other 2 updates have slight differences in beliefs but generally the holiness of Jesus and one additional holy man through Muhammed.

If you had told me about the Talmud directives pre-Oct 7, I would have said you were the anti-.... but actions of Zionists cannot be masked by the propaganda. Their punitive military, settler, and civic actions HAVE gone BEYOND reasonable use of force and I am understating this collective punishment. Public speeches by the Govt Ministers including some rabbis and Amercano-Zionist society leaders speak the verbal actions of dehumanising a group of people through the Gaza destruction. I came across one Zio-Fascist who was describing South African blacks using the same Ben Gvir rhetoric.

For some reason, they think that such racial slur compels them to believe they are taking the moral high ground. Now, the likes of Dr David Eli are complaining that Germany is ..... Zio-gratitude. Poor Germans, trying to please the Americans by getting beech slap with NS2 bombing and bending over backward to rinse themselves of their Holocaust sins so that they get beech slap like spent monkeys?
    grateful2.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.