and this is where it emanates from.On January16, 1979, the shah...

1. 56,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    and this is where it emanates from.eek.png

On January16, 1979, the shah left the country, and Khomeini assumed control. Thisshort video shows the effect the removal of the Shah had on the population –the women have been subjugated and brutalised ever since by the men.

I am amazedthat a prehistoric religion has been able to survive for over 700 yearsalthough when ruled by zealots what can you expect. There are many womenin Iran who are rising against these mindless fools as they have seen thebrutality of the men.

Muslim menare the weakest on the planet. They hold that a woman should be keptcovered from head to toe so that SHE does not entice the man (read: weak asP155, I’m not responsible for my own actions or reactions men) to sinfulthoughts or actions.

There aremany countries in the “enlightened” west that are experiencing the regressiononly an Islamic society can produce. Europe and the Brits are seeing theresults of allowing this Neanderthalic religion to take hold in theircountries. Personally, I have NO sympathy for the societal destructionthey are facing and which will end in the destruction of the cultures that havetaken a thousand years to develop – they have chosen to allow these people intotheir countries without so much as a whimper.

The Dutch,with their new president, are going to reclaim their culture and relegate Islamto the dustbin of history, where it belongs. The Japanese are thesmartest on the planet as they have about 1,000 islamists in the wholecountry. They are openly opposed to Islam and are required by law to letpeople know that Islam is not welcome in Japan. Why? Islam is NOTcongruent with Japanese societal expectations OR Japanese culture.

Am I opposed toIslam? Damn straight. If I was in charge there would not be anothermuslim allowed to settle in Australia. The evidence from the rest of theworld should be more than enough for Australia to see the dangers of such aphilosophy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.