newtothegame,you regularly initiate these hamas forums where you...

1. 150 Posts.
    newtothegame,
    you regularly initiate these hamas forums where you say very little .In the past for no good reason you have introduced the holocost, yet when others do the same you are critical of them. You stated victims of the holocost have moved on so should the palastinians ...I felt that at the time not only questionalble but inappropriate and outrageous .
    Often you logic as with your last post is hard to follow
    You criticise everyone whos views differ from yours as being anti-semetic, arab loving,one sided, pro arab,etc. Yet I have never seen one word from you that distinguishes the Palastinians from hamas. Never one word of sympathy for these people. You are a fanatical Israeli supporter
    You do what you say others are doing.
    Most contributers with a contrary view to you accept both side have done wrong....never you
    I ask you would you like it if Israel was judged only by the actions of Mossad.
    Get a bit of perspective on the issue.
    How did Hamas get a foot into the area?
    Hamas initially used acts of kindness and charity to gain an influence. Otherwise they would not have gained popularity over Arafat supporters(after Arafars death).This is a method Israel has never tried. Its always been the carrot and stick approach,trouble being too much stick and precious little carrot.Maybe Israel can learn something about politics from the initial Hamas work that is try a little love and kindness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.