XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

Morning TrendiesThank god I'm home. Having survived another day...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendies

Thank god I'm home. Having survived another day in discretionary spending land, dealing with psychopaths, or I should more correctly stipulate..making me psychopathic.

I have been locked in a room for three hours trying to sell to a couple of Scotsmen. My head's done in and my fingernails are ripped to shreds playing tug of war with their wallets. Alas, I lost the battle. The Camino has to make do with it's old sparks plugs for a while longer.

Chantelle is in the kitchen making hamburgers, and just informed me she is naming her new V12 roadster - Betty. Meanwhile, sickened at the sight of the Greenies and other assorted ferrals protesting against the James Price Point gas hub and upsetting my Wopple exit strategy. I have escaped to the share den to plan my next strategic share purchase.

By the looks of things here, it's all topped out with nowhere to go, except it seems Wayward is watching for dips in Ceeba.

Good trading fellas. Seems it time to flog a few.

------------------------

PS Wayward, you are welcome to a a Friday timeslot as a one off, but don't you want to jump into Jeepers place on Tuesday. You owe it to the brethren to give us an insight into the collection of complex contradictions in your personality:)

Stuey - wonderful cranker Monday and Costa, keep those warm family stories coming. Don't forget to make a copy of them for the family, or at least read them out on xmas lunch. Jeeps, recharge for next year hey?:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.