GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

I like your posts PinkD, honest and you seem to be on the ball....

1. 231 Posts.
    I like your posts PinkD, honest and you seem to be on the ball. No point trying to drill it into people so I stay away as when ever there is a TH people start acting weird.

I do it all the time after these holders get spooked, I buy more, it is my strategy but I take advantage without spooking the weak personally.

There is not much to think about, a CR is good. GMC is not broke but they need to allocate shares for new investors. Who knows maybe to 400M shares is for new investors from the expo. Personally I dont want this as they may be offered an option for every 3 shares they buy. We probably have new investors to be announced.

I want to be offered this type of deal. People running around like headless chooks in here.

Relax and wait for the bull to spark, once he starts running we will be sitting between 6.2, 6.7 or 8.9 according to Eds charts.

If this stock is not for the few startled in here than they should sell so we can do our part and take the weak apples that fall from the tree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.