JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

hammamet west-3 suspended, page-10

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Isn't that the point though Slampoil as to why COE would want to get this going asap.

COE want to divest their Tunisian asset but they want to realise a decent amount for it, therefore, if they can prove that the fractures can produce commercially, then this WILL increase the value on the block. They just need to figure out, if the increase in value would be greater than the capex that they would invest.

So assuming the $20m gross figure is accurate (and I know many disagree with this) then COE just need to figure out if investing $6m would realise more than $6m in sales proceeds.

If they think it can, then it makes sense to restart activities as soon as practicable, purely due to the fact that they should then be able to divest sooner, and then be able to forget about Tunisia.

Ie. they need to figure out if commercial flow rates, will this increase their 2C value per barrel by more than 20c / barrel on what its already valued at. $6m / 34m barrels.

My thinking is this is a risk worth taking, as if the well flows then I would expect them to be able to get somewhere around $2 / barrel for the resources, as it stands I would think it was more likely to be around $1 / barrel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.