HMX 5.26% 3.6¢ hammer metals limited

Great article Rise, and I thank you for posting, here is another...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408

Great article Rise, and I thank you for posting, here is another not that old article, this one was on Echo from the West Australian in Jan 2019 with a bit more history on the region that might be of interest to all HMX holders.

And provides an insight to the potential that is in the Bronzewing area and hopefully what Hammer might be sitting on.

What I get excited by is reading previous info that I have found on Hammer’s ground, exciting IMO are comments like this from the article regarding the ore bodies that sit very close by Hammer’s ground!

“The two ore bodies are still open too and in an area that is amazingly well endowed with lucrative gold deposits, there is still considerable blue sky to this one.

Hoping that the amazingly well endowed, lucrative gold deposits open ground continues right through Hammer’s Bronzewing ground!

My fingers are crossed but only time and further exploration will confirm/build on the possible potential here, if they are successful.

If HMX is .....well then like the article says..there may be considerable Blue Sky...to this one... here’s hoping!!!!!!

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers Aussie

https://thewest.com.au/business/pub...-towards-early-gold-production-ng-b881082933z

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $31.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $23.41K 632.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 274999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.