HMX 2.33% 4.4¢ hammer metals limited

Whilst its still in the ground without the ability to mine it...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Whilst its still in the ground without the ability to mine it ourselves, a steep discount needs to be applied before attributing it to SH. If it was as simple as dividing rough value over existing SH base, would be like $6 per share.
    That gets chopped down by a quarter to a third in cap ex to build a mine, even further to sustain it ongoing.

Then you need to keep finding more. Yes theres tons of potential, however you cant quantify it yet.

No doubt this company should be worth more than it is, but its not hot narrative wise so therefore its not hot. Chile being a large MO producer just rediscovered a penchant for nationalizing mines, copper or lithium I believe recently.
    The US cant get itself together and the chinese are convinced WW3 with the US is comming. Could be wonderful for miners with MO deposits, but not yet.

Theoretical, if theres 5B + of metal there, it could be in the SH best interest to pony up with an existing player, with all the cap ex already done. Sure less reward, however less risk and closer payday. Does S32 have interests in the area? sounds like the type of mix bag deposit they might go for.

I personally would given the current variables, be happy with a sp of 30 or 40 cents. However as of today, its worth 8.2c , as disappointing as it is. The company really needs to hit a decent sized lode at a depth of no more than 200m. Something that will push the copper resource up by another 500000.

Other thing is, the people making investment decisions for majors and funds managers are going to take their time. Career risk is a bitch. Something we should all keep in mind whilst wondering when we are going to be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $817 18.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101870 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 420000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ 72916
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.