HMX 8.82% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

The way I see it, the drillings at Hardway are done. Seems like...

1. 4,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    The way I see it, the drillings at Hardway are done. Seems like 24 holes have been drilled. Now we have to be patient and wait. As REE also has to be analysed, it will probably take a little longer. From a geological point of view, Hardway seems to be a complicated system that has been mineralised several times. Obviously this also makes it difficult to estimate possible findings "on site" - specifically CU seems to be very difficult to estimate via XRF - without laboratory results nobody dares to make estimates here. This is probably why we haven't heard anything from Hardway so far.

Apparently the drillings in Yandal should start in the next 2-3 weeks - before that I think we will get an update on Hardway and more information on the planned drillings in Yandal. Let's see if we find gold.

The market is just simply horrible. That goes for all explorers - the whole sector. It's good that we don't have to carry out a CR in such an environment. That would be terrible. On the other hand, the ask side is really still very thin. At least it seems to be the case that people are no longer selling at any price.

Have a good week. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $25.19K 709.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58543 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 12161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.