FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

hammered, page-11

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Play to ball mate not the bowler, you need to ask what particular company is doing in this possibly created headwind. are their businesses, revenue stream and ultimately earning power getting affected? if you find this answer for short term and long term prospects you will be alright. doesn't matter what RM or other thinks. May be he has better sources of information to base the judgement, but in the long term story that doesn't matter. He or other can play based on the short term prospects but no one know whats going to happen in 10 years time. the company who has got good management and has financial strength to withstand the manipulated headwind will do alright. look at the FGE order book, their diversification in terms of service industry and geography, operating and NPAT margins. short term story is intact in my view. Long term should be fine. If you have confidence in your judgement this is the excellent time to increase your stakes. Look what the King (Mr Buffett) is doing. you would think he is mad to invest in newspaper in today's Internet dominated world. But he is playing the ball. RM is there to make his own money, not for everyone.
    ultimately I think him as a in between of trader and investor. and that's working for him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.