LTR 2.53% 77.0¢ liontown resources limited

hammered, page-31

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3102
    Some great comments from Ken in this article. His observations are from time and experience in the industry which support high lithium prices not ending any time soon. Very much inline with Tony's consistent remarks regarding not turning soil now means not producing in 2024. The challenges regarding good grade are another hurdle which places the likes of us in good stead.

Today is just another one of those frustrating days we've seen before and should expect. It's not fun to watch but our time is coming. 2023 is only a few weeks away now and before you know it we'll have a mine built.

If the market is to maintain high pricing and we're entering a deficit period on queue our market cap should take off rapidly at some stage in the very near future. The BoD are lining everything up perfectly and you can see how chuffed they are to be party of something with such huge potential. Its evident in every presentation.

I like that all I have to do is sit on the other side of the country and watch and wait for it to all unfold, with a little bit of patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.867B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.5¢ 76.5¢ $7.899M 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49526 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 386841 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.