LYC 0.79% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

their largest mine in Batou doesnt have major enviromental...

1. 138 Posts.
    their largest mine in Batou doesnt have major enviromental issues They have capacity to produce what they like
    the mines in the south that do have enviromental problems are being closed
    but there is still significant volumes coming from these areas
    there is a discrepancy with what the government put as quotas and what is actually mined, they turn a blind eye to this
    never the less dont under estimate Chineses output they have released their policies in this regard and they will be the ones who control pricing.
    It is true that they are saying that they will continue to restrict production but the reality is that they will keep pace with demand on their terms it is in their interest to do so, the price of rare earths will tell you this.
    i will be suprised if the price od rare earths exceeds its highs of earlier this year.i think it we will see some stability in pricing now between in lynas,s case somewhere between $11 and $16 per kilo US

i hope i am wrong and the price continues to sail north as it has over the past few years .
    Lynas will have the option to increase volumes beyond their current capacity if demand dictates with further upgrades in Malaysia . that will be where Lynas may increase profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.30
Change
-0.050(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.29 $13.31M 2.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10973 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 14462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.