STX 8.82% 18.5¢ strike energy limited

Hey invert.We share the same theory, and if it's correct, we can...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hey invert.

We share the same theory, and if it's correct, we can be sure that Nev P has played a big part in it.

I'm aching to know (yes, it's quite the ache) where Koch Fertilizer stand in all this as they aim to expand their presence in Australia.

I read "Kochland" a few months ago. Koch Fertilizer focuses primarily on the production of urea and is the second-largest division of the world's seventh-largest private company by revenue.

They love cheap gas. And they (Koch in general) love control.

As Stuart said at the AGM, they're very good at what they do and negotiations toward a binding agreement are progressing.

Then you have this little comment by Chris Ellison in the SMH the other day:

"Ellison said he is not considering supplying an LNG plant that requires an exemption from the McGowan government’s ban on the export of onshore gas.

In 2020 the WA Premier controversially gave the nearby Waitsia field, that Kerry Stokes, chair of the state’s dominant media company SevenWest has a large stake in through Beach Energy, permission to export its first five years of production.

“I don’t want to stir that pot,” Ellison said.

Instead Ellison is looking at the energy-intensive process of processing low-grade magnetite iron ore and using gas to make ammonia and urea."

disallowed/business/companies/we-re-gonna-have-a-lot-of-fun-meet-the-wa-mining-billionaire-you-ve-never-heard-of-20221118-p5bzf2.html
    Last edited by rick23: 01/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $530.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $1.194M 6.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 835380 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.