STX 0.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Hancock T/O, page-150

1. 5,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800
    Quite the development overnight. Not in Aus at the moment, and wake up to a diatribe of speculation. Took me two strong coffees to get through this thread!

And now that the brain cells are semi functioning:

I don't give a **** who gets WGO or STX, or both. Their assets are of interest to Billionnaires and their companies so they can have the bun fight. It is entirely out of hot copperites hands. At the end of the day the prices for each should go up further and we mug punters should be able to ride the wave and make some money. Be grateful for that. I'm just glad that a) I hold from around 20c, and b)I hold in my superfund where I will pay less tax. I bought in knowing any success would ultimately lead to takeover. Blind Freddy could see that given world energy issues.

There will be major political fallout if the export controls change. And given what happening in Europe with energy, McGowan would have to be suicidal to change the status quo. Ellison is very correct in not wanting to stir that pot. Look at East coast Australia energy issues. As a WA resident, if there are proposed changes, even I will take to the streets and I've never protested anything.

And I am not convinced Haber gets off the ground after takeover. I am in another player that has the "right" gas to begin with, in Australia. Haber's costs will blow out

The assets need to stay in Australian control, so I don't care which Aussie billionaire gets them. That is far more preferable to overseas control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $1.028M 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 3138906 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1481546 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.