STX 0.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Hancock T/O, page-153

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    So ask, why is our current share price so linked to WGO takeover bids. Give or take a week ago our share price equalled Beach offer of 20c given the script for script conversion. Then yesterday and today equals the Gina takeover price pf 23c with script for script conversion.
    So my view the proposed purchasers are buying in to both companies (especially STX), or effectively being underwritten. My current view is there is high likelihood of significant more gas in WE than what we have holes for and has been certified. Come on why else would Gina or Beach want WGO, it is a dog of a company.
    What follows:
    1) The suitors for WGO are using this to get to stx (conversion) and then take over STX, or
    2) With Gina STX has found a partner and will help fun and expand the future. Haber is about $ 3Bil capital expenditure, STX cannot do it alone.

See below article:

https://www.copyright link/companies/energy/hancock-pounces-as-third-bidder-for-warrego-energy-20221130-p5c2if

Are we about to get gobbled up ??

I also own share in TPD, my current view is Gina could be headed that way as well. I do not think Gina plays well with others, she will want control.

Just my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $1.028M 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 3138906 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1481546 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.