STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

While I was on my run, a random thought crossed my mind - and...

1. 618
    3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2122
    While I was on my run, a random thought crossed my mind - and don't ask me why I am thinking about these things while I am running because my brain is a mystery machine even to me

So... one can understand all the aggressive/nonsensical rhetoric and one-upmanship with STX while they are still in fierce battle to gain majority control of WGO. Now that they have majority control AND STX has agreed to sell its WGO holding to Hancock, it shouldn't matter to them if the WGO shares are flowing through to them directly or via STX - IF their endgame is only WGO. The only logical conclusion I could summon up (while labouring to breath might I add) was that Hancock is trying to stop STX from being capitalised further and gaining more and more balance sheet strength. Now, as is normal business practice, it is a good thing to have a JV partner or counterparty that is in financial strength as there is less risk of delays/default due to financial/human resource limitations. So why would our new JV partner in EP469 be trying so hard to stop us from gaining more financial strength?

I will leave that to your imagination

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $1.138M 5.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1354940 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1925583 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.