PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ok, so many of you have your opinions and I can understand them...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ok, so many of you have your opinions and I can understand them all - That said, what most surprises me about this forum is the gullibility or shall I call it "the willingness" of shareholders to just believe anything "it is fed" by the Company... We currently have a coordinated investor relations effort on behalf of ABM, the Company, attempting to sway long suffering ABM shareholders across the ditch.

Whilst comments like Paddboys may resonate with many - They don't resonate with me!!!

Only one potential player looks like they had their hands in the cookie jar???? (and one may inference that they are a little surprised that they were also caught???)..

As a shareholder, If you are unable to work this out for yourselves, or furthermore, if a little "investor relations lovin" confuses the reality of this situation, then its unfortunate...

Lets call a spade a spade, APAC is protecting its position. This is obvious, anybody who thinks they are "out to get shareholders or as the ABM board have mailed out on letterhead "opportunistic grab for control" are as delusional as the current ABM board. A board that long suffering ABM shareholders currently have in place managing their Company..

How anyone could vote with PRC and current incompetent management (appealing a relatively vanilla takeover panel matter/decision - the costs of this, my goodness, Paaleese!!!) is beyond me..

Please shareholders out there who care to listen, forget the investor relations "Spin" - Its all in front of you, don't let the "noise" mask the facts.. The cookie Jar holds all the answers.. who was at it first???

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.