PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Pound you said "I have seen no evidence to indicate that APAC...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Pound
    you said "I have seen no evidence to indicate that APAC are trying to gain control." Did you get your document on the up-coming voting? If not, I will tell you what it says. APAC want shareholders to sack the three current directors, Lambert, Proctor and Corlett and want shareholders to vote in two APAC nominees in Smith and Campion. Now if "sack the board and put our guys in to join our man Ferguson" is not trying to take control. What is?  They want all the board comprised of their people. That is total control. Then we will see how this HK controlled company will really work.
    I suppose you are also aware that APAC have tried this tactic previously. This from the takeover panel's own documents, have a look.

"On 9 December 2013, Dragon Mining received a notice from Eurogold requisitioning a meeting to remove all the directors of Dragon Mining (except Mr Peter Gunzburg)1 and appoint Mr Arthur Dew and Mr Brett Smith as directors."  
    Familiar ring to it..... Brett Smith rides again.

And now you also said "in fact Paddyboys main accusation seems to be that they have simply done nothing to make any kind of grab for the company."  Well what now?

Petey, when it comes to gullibility, well.............

GLTA

PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $359 179.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6251188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21628958 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.