PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Dear Sir (Mr Paddy), Let me start by answering your question - I...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear Sir (Mr Paddy),

Let me start by answering your question - I did receive my voting document. I was disgusted!

Our Company (ABM) would have spent significant (shareholder money) ensuring the validity of those documents, particularly the "beautifully printed color coded version".

Why is BL fighting so hard? Is it the opportunity for AUD$300k+ p.a? Is someone else pulling the strings? Why do we need to pay an exec AUD$300k+ p.a? Is that sensible? I don't think so.

Ask yourself this question as a shareholder - BL has no legacy with the Company or its long suffering shareholders, where does his allegiance sit, and why?

Now, lets discuss board. Regardless of the outcome of the meeting, you really think PRC and APAC won't find a "middle ground" and allow nominees from each group at some point??? That would make logical sense would it not? We should not have any fear of APAC nominees, for PRC will very likely demand their own (if not already a requirement) with almost 20%.

Why would APAC refuse a nominee from PRC and vice versa..? These two both own significant stakes and unless one, or both decide to SELL, they have to find some kind of settlement between themselves - Thats reality..

So please understand, Im not gullible, just a realist - The ABM board have no credibility, and whilst APAC may have some history, they certainly did not come to ABM almost 5 years ago with an Agenda to "take control", nor were they the first to make a move on the Company in recent weeks. No, that move was made by someone else - If you support that kind of disregard for minority shareholders, then all power to you.

From where I stand, APAC have behaved (as any large shareholder would) in order to protect its position.

Its our Company, and should be run by a board which seeks to "consider" all shareholders when it makes decisions - Not just the ones who management believes they can align with strategically....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.