PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Paddyboy, I'm sill trying to process your comments from last...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Hi Paddyboy,

I'm sill trying to process your comments from last night. They honestly shook me. Then to have other posters AGREE that PRC is here to help?
    I've have a think about them and I'm trying to see where your coming from. As I've said in the group we need to get everyone's impute and thoughts. Everyone's opinion does matter.

With that said... your stance almost made me sell my shares. Then it hit me that that's what some players in this fight are hoping we'll do. Fight among ourselves. They collect salaries and a low share price is good for them.

I think I need to bring this up a notch. I may get myself in trouble here but, I'm at that point now.

From my involvement with ARISAG I've had some interesting chats with 3rd parties. Some shareholders and some not. At the time I didn't really know who I was speaking to but, through phone calls and skyping I was able to confirm who I've been chatting to to a degree. As I said in the group I do also have back ground knowledge of these games that are going on from the industry side as I worked in a brokerage that underwriting gold mining stocks were our bread and butter.

The people that spoke to me at different times said basically the same thing in different ways. Some even before the T/O panel released there findings? To me this was common sense though. I also think some of the people who were talking to me didn't like the other people I was talking to but, didn't know I was talking to them. A bit crazy.

I've kept every conversation private. Everyone in the group knows how I feel about the Privacy Act. So I've been given some major insight as to what's really going on, yet I could only talk in vagueness. Simply put, I know as other do some of the BS that's really happening behind the scenes. For you though...it's hearsay.

First can we break down your comment a bit? Some people are agreeing with them but your saying 2-3 different things.

-I'm still on the fence with the APAC noms myself. (Again...I'm on the ABM 25+ cent team, no one else.)

Maybe, they are pro APAC but, even if that's true...they've still want to get the share price up. The concept that a player could bid 100k for all of ABM's assets in a bankruptcy court is funny. They still go to the highest bidder. However, in this case if PRC had the loan, they'd get dibs on whatever assets are covered by it. Still like to know what those assets are.

So you hate APAC...got it.

-You do however, want to vote for BL, SC and RP (who's retiring). Why?
    Unless you think the APAC AND the Take Over Panel are conspiring to take over our little 15M company you must give creed to their comments and there FINIAL RULING. (ASIC could be involved) PRC tried to take over the company in a un-lawful way. This isn't a conspiracy or a grey area. They are officers of the federal court and have incredible powers. They investigated the matter and told everyone that PRC tried to steal from us. This is now a LEGAL FACT.

Does everyone who agrees with PaddyBoy think they didn't?

Furthermore...and this REALLY perplexes me and I'll ask all shareholders if they've received a call from GPS yet...Why Paddyboy... wouldn't you wait til the T/O panel releases the "detailed comments" of their ruling? The vote is MAY 9th. Why not decide once you have all the facts? I REALLY don't understand this.

I'll tell you now. I was pro-PRC 6 weeks ago. Since then I've simply read what they've done. I'm not stupid...the FACTS are right there in black and white. I posted the paragraphs where they tried to add their crazy stuff.

Ok,ok.

-Your concern and some others is funding. I'd said it before...I've been doing this a while (as other have too) and I know how to look at assets. ABM won't have problems getting funding. I can't stress this enough. You'll only know once PRC no longer controls the board. I'd expect a ASX releases the same day...if not the next. ABM is the hot blond at the club.

Here's the point....the ONLY point you need to get. The TO Panel said ABM didn't even try to find funding else where. Who and why did the T/O Panel say this? Think! When they release their details (which BL is trying to delay) I'd assume we'll get a lot more detail about that.
    Would your opinion...and this goes for every BLOODY ABM shareholder...change if you heard that not only did ABM's BOD didn't try to get another funding deal...better than 4 cents and 200M. BUT...BUT, there WERE not one but, MANY other 3rd parties KNOCKING at ABMs door?

"This ABM is going under because they can't find funding" is a PRC rumor started by PRC staff to trick you.
    (I've contacted the T/O panel and asked them for a ETA on the details of their finding and said clearly that BL's appeal may be a delaying trick to get past the MAY 9th vote. I'm not worried as the panel has incredible powers and again may involve ASIC.)

If the above is true then what about O/P??
    PRC was in control of the steering committee. ASX FACT! As all the experienced miners on HC have stated. the mine plan was totally changed AFTER PRC came on board in Jan 2014. This is a fact. I've read 50+ post from my follow HC posters who are miners. They've said things didn't make sense...you don't do mining like that. Mining 101 processes weren't done.

I see NO ASX documents to state APAC was involved in any mining decision after PRC made the steering committee. If I'm wrong...TELL ME!!!
    You are right though. AF was a director...he should have figured it out or stopped it or something...maybe he does deserve to go? He did call the TO panel though and I'm thankful of that as you should all.

So Paddyboy can you answer those questions.
    -Why not wait til you get the FACTS and truth from the T/O Panel before voting or telling everyone of your stance? (this seems fair and the correct way to decide?)
    -If ABM's BOD didn't try and find other funding...or EVEN didn't return calls...well doesn't that change your view in PRC and the current ABM BOD? This is massive and PROVES the are doing what I'm saying.

To other shareholders. I ask you to atleast wait also but, read the info you have access to you now. Start with PRC RIs offering...READ IT!!!

As I keep staying. ABM floor is 20-30 cents. The gold is there. I'm sorry most of you have such large loses. I have been there.
    I can sell now and take a loss. I'm not...this is a 5 bagger on a bad day.

ABM WILL get funding at a better deal. There's nothing wrong with ABM asset's...they're incredible.
    I as you have read the T/O panel basic ruling. The details I honestly believe with put more light onto this.

How you could RISK putting PRC in power after this is beyond my thinking. You'll NEVER see 10 cents every in your life. There are other tricks which PRC can do and once you give them this power...they'll wear you down...year after year. 4 cents...3 cents...2 cents...POG 2k+...never mind...1 cent.
    Look at IGO JV...with only 1 area we have a large Aust miner offering 7M+

Think...read...and use common sense. Stay focused...don't put APAC and PRC in the same boat...put ABM first. If one's not sure...vote them ALL out.

I'm going to post my EGM questions in another thread. These are questions I think if answered...will tell us all.
    If there aren't aswered...that will tell us more.

LOL...the above...IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $359 179.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6251188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21628958 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.