EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

hand over the keys peacefully.

1. 8,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565

By now with ERM, the major SHER and JV partner looking at rolling the board in its quest for a better business plan and SP value to all holders, CM should be really thinking of the possibilities of a real defeat and should hand over the keys to the office peacefully and with humility to save grace.

Being at the helm since inception and very few board members interchanged in that time shows the resilience of CM to give up his baby, The EMPIRE. Has he really given EGO the chance to expand with its oversized portfolio of huge acreage which are under explored and very little chance to rapidly expand their worth. Retain the Canarvon Basin with very few drills since inception and success. Money spent here over the years could have gone elsewhere instead of the constant CRs.

ERM I doubt will rest until its satisfied its intention is successful. The warning shot over the bow has raised the eyebrow of many and I think EGO knew this may have been coming with unhappy JV talks, it all would have been discussed.

Next move will need to be EGOs how they respond, not just a date set for a meeting. Will EGO tar brush the dispute to enflame the spill, or has EGO finally run out of legs and defeat staring them in the face. 2 X 249Ds in 12 months should have them wondering whats wrong and the attitude of its mine and your not getting it may show if egos come into it.

If CM had any sense with his few shares he has is to let ERM run on its business plan, reap the value of his shares into a nice little nest egg. Step down and let others do the hard work for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.