handout brigade going off

1. 12,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3194
    never easy about cut backs. i see the SMH just trumpets endless tripe to wind up its leftie readership. Poor herald.
    Im a little sick of the tripe they print, so into the fire for that rag. ive never heard so much rubbish, you would think the world ended. Im still waiting for shorten and his merry troop of liars and misfits to own up to destroying the budget in the first place? We all know they deliberately set fire to the budget knowing they were all going to get fired for incomptence. Hand it onto the next lot, like good cowards they are. All we hear is him lying to the public. lets hope we never see the likes of those horrible low lives back in govt. it will take 5 terms to fix this, so get used to it.
    i heard that we now have more people getting some handout than we do tax payers. That is just dandy stuff...not.
    Remember, the govt is only trying to balance the budget, they cant pay off the previous mega debt. i dont think it can ever be paid off. history will report on labor and what a disaster they were for all Australians. pity we cant arrest them and take away all their entitlements and rorts they got. They can do some of the heavy lifting i reckon. by careful what you read in the rags folks, they are out to stir for paper sales, never been strong on facts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.