ZIP 1.39% $1.83 zip co limited..

are you that thick?bull or bear, it doesn't matter, I...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    are you that thick?

bull or bear, it doesn't matter, I don't sell as I personally don't need the money.

we've discussed this.

in actual fact, unless I wasn't diversified or possibly invested in companies with extremely weak fundamentals, then yes, I'd "get wiped out" if said companies went bankrupt...

I don't invest in spec or mining juniors, biotechs or any other garbage penny dreadfuls

outside of the above, the only other way I would "get wiped out" is if I sell

I am very fortunate that my other investments outside of stocks provide me with a lot of cash flow / liquidity to accumulate, which I'm fortunate for as it helps control the emotions.

I've seen many market sell offs my friend. doesn't do anything to me. I'm underwater big time in Appen, haven't even looked at it once for a few weeks as I don't give a flybuys ... don't need the money and I'm very long regardless

not investment advice and dyor

whatever works for me, may not work for you, as I'm sure we're different age groups, different risk profiles, different strategies and different levels of income.... I

I generally respect your opinions, more so then many of your downramping Mates, although I don't necessarily always agree.

your statements, opinions or advices tend to be so broad as to try and include everyone, and as investment and risk is a very biased and subjective thing, it just won't work, and subsequent causes you to irritate and annoy everyone.

dyor
    Last edited by AlphaX: 08/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.025(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.84 $1.76 $34.05M 18.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6757 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 480347 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.