hands up (vote) if you a labor voter?, page-23

1. 2,435 Posts.
    What is becoming quite notable are the numbers of business leaders, commentators and CEOs who are now prepared to speak up against the failures of this Labor/Greens/Independents "government".

There are now plenty of comments about how this dysfunctional mob makes it difficult for business.

I sense that these people feel a change coming on, and I'm not just talking about the Gillard and Rudd fiasco.

I mean a real change.

For what it's worth, I was at a meeting of shareholders and investors recently, where the open discussion was about how this "government" is limiting growth and productivity in Australia. Uncertainty, taxes, debt, wasteful spending and closing of industry. Oh that's right, it's all because of the high $A isn't it???

The general consensus is that as soon as they get booted, confidence will return like a light being switched on.

And this group are not right wing red necks. They are normal people from mixed backgrounds, tradies, retired folk and various current and retired professionals.

I wonder how many similar discussions are being held across the country?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.