CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

hands up, page-30

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11921
    Errr Rex - didn't the offer close before you posted? Don't tell me this is the fish that got away!?......
    No extension to the offer - that has to be a good sign that they received a decent uptake. Presumably we will be told soon.
    I'm very positive about this. It's not a dilution of the company. They now have real business coming in and the cash builds production capacity to meet growth needs. The sale of the powder plant gives them an extra cash injection to supplement the capital raising and the business prospects for 2014 look excellent. All signs point to a boom in fuel cell use taking off and CFCL have the best technology available as a proven commercial product - with real market traction starting in both the UK and now Germany and the Scandinavian and Baltic zones. Still a speculative buy? Maybe - but now it's a spec buy based on excellent proven product, effective partnerships, solid evidence of sales, the beginnings of a decent cash flow and a realistic plans to ramp up production and drive down unit cost. All that plus a contribution to energy efficiency and reduced carbon.
    Pretty amazing value at 3.9 cents a share! Even better at the offer price we just paid. My only regret is that I don't have more cash to invest.
    I am a realist - there are still risks - And we need to see follow up orders and a smooth match of production capacity to sales. I'm not expecting ( or wanting) a short term bubble - but I regard this as an excellent mid term growth prospect.
    Best wishes to all !
    Dave :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.