WC8 4.55% 26.3¢ wildcat resources limited

Hang in there Wildcatters! It aint all that bad, despite the...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hang in there Wildcatters! It aint all that bad, despite the current weakness in Lithium prices...

The market will continue to see sensible moves by industry insiders and strategics who look through price cycles and market machinations. These insiders are the smart money, they have visibility through the supply chain and to the ultimate customers, the consumers. Today's move by LG Energy Solutions on LTR is a great example, where LG are protecting their offtake and doubling down.

Lithium prices will ultimately strengthen, for the 4th price cycle, as EV and battery demand remains in tact and the mine supply side disappoints. Its just a question of time...and while newsflow suggests a 12-18mth low price cycle lets not forget the incredibly strong traits of Tabba Tabba for the Cat:

Tier 1 mining jurisdiction = low risk
    Large resource = high potential multi 100m ton scale, major Tier 1 discovery
    Thick ore body = consistent mineralisation, excellent mining widths, low dilution, low mining cost
    Outcropping at surface = low strip, low mining cost
    Grade +1% with high grade components, milled grade matters more than ore head grade
    Mining Licence = quick to market, short approvals and development time (earlier than Andover!)
    Within 80kms of Port Hedland = low cost logistics

Catalysts and newsflow for value (see below per Euroz research mid June):

1. 44 holes pending, with ongoing extensional and infill drilling at Leia, Luke and Chewy
    2. Regional exploration at Tabba Tabba, Pilgangoora North and Boltcutter East
    3. General lithium market sentiment and pricing
    4. We expect initial metallurgy SepQ
    5. Maiden MRE 2H CY24

In my view Tabba Tabba is the only Tier 1 Lithium development project left in the open market for the industry insiders (the big boys and girls) to play. Stay true Wildcatters, we have the best development project globally, bar none. And if the insiders won't play we retain the single best and most leveraged option for Lithium development globally.

To my fellow Wildcatters, hold true and firm, we will be the Cat that got the cream! Just a matter of time...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6284/6284331-1acb71cddbd4d8d06d4d54e039769e07.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.