EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

rojames if I read what you and others are saying...

1. 278 Posts.
    rojames if I read what you and others are saying correctly....

There is nothing to drive the SP for the small investor that follows this forum?

But from my observation It is also the small investors that are doing all the selling down as it looks to be low volumes dragging on the price, all this because there has been no obviously good news on the drill results so far?

CNOOC a large player in the energy space has increased its position and funding after weighing up & considering those same drill results over recent months.
    That leaves me with the conclusion from what has been written in several posts that the small investors here in this forum have considerably more knowledge/experience than CNOOC when it comes energy exploration and have taken their money off the table?

I dont know if I follow this to well? how is it that a big company such as CNOOC will tip in so much money for continuing exploration and take a such a large position in EXE knowing that all those wells so far are duds?

So what you are saying is if EXE hit oil or something everyone will pile in (head north) if that is the case how will CNOOC's 17cents per share look then? They certainly look very very silly sods at the moment with the SP at 7 cents?

I dont understand why CNOOC didnt consult all the small investors first, before they threw their money away?

Tongue and cheek but hopefully the point gets through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.