SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hey all, I thought the old 'steady loses' was bit deflating. So...

1. 156 Posts.
    Hey all,

I thought the old 'steady loses' was bit deflating. So lets try and encourage some positive thoughts.

Honestly sometimes the best thing to do is to just take a break from looking at a stock.

I even have to tell myself to do it and it helps heaps. Just remember that the long term view on this stock is SOLID, I repeat SOLID!

This is the only time since listing that ISX has had a significant down trend, but IMO its purely temporary!

What a great job ISX team have done thus far! Ok so there some people who got on the bus a little later in the trip but there is a log long long way to go.

Please try and remember what this technology is all about and how IMPORTANT it is to set a solid base. European regulations WILL have a clear deadline for implementation and a remember Crownbet, whose main objective is to dominate the betting market here in Australia has backed us, and honestly have people forgotten that revenue WILL start to come in in only a few months.

I also believe that this technology and service is still misunderstood buy so many of the investors so it really might pay to take the time to really go back into the investor presentation, face book pages and online security websites to figure it out. Being in the finance industry I became aware of the  ever increasing importance of KYC within the industry. So as soon as I came to know in March about a wonderful company about to list called ISX and its master plan I jumped on board IMMEDIATELY as it felt right.

Honestly just don't think about this stock for now and well done if you have already invested. And if your thinking of selling or going too because you cant handle the pressure then more than likely by Mid 2016 your will be looking at a the ISX chart and saying @#$!@%!!@%@#!!!!  And holders will be thinking that money can actually buy happiness!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.