SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The CR, which a lot of us did not really believe would...

1. 156 Posts.
    The CR, which a lot of us did not really believe would happen.....well did happen. But hey all it did was ensure and not hope that there was enough funds to keep pushing the business aggressively and be certain they could over deliver if need be to companies that have signed up and trust the business.

They want to get it right from the start and not have any room for error. So the oppies ( my oppies) may not or may come into play ....however all I can see happening is strong global growth. How many of us paid attention to the mentions of South America within the new presentation.

WHAT THE!!!!!! EUROPE, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, AMERICA and now SOUTH AMERICA. Not country by country but continent by CONTINENT! Amazing stuff!

Look I am sure their are many new investors that have not gone through enough trading experiences to ride the waves. So to them all I can say is try as best you can to leave your emotion to the movie cinemas and look at the big, I mean huge long term big picture. We are going places people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.