ZRL 0.00% 3.7¢ zambezi resources limited

hang in there, page-23

1. 875 Posts.
    wow, that grammar of mine was pathetic, but you seem to know what I meant :)

I actually wrote a post with about a dozen stories then removed it as the mods will tell me its not related to ZRL. If I draw a long bow, some of the losses I was explaining can be said to be ZRL related. The profit stories, perhaps not.

I will say this. I like risk actually. The old adage is so true, the greater the risk, the greater the potential reward. I am glad the world works like this. Of course, you can lose your pants and be arrested for nudity in public, but what the heck, there's worse things that could happen.

I am currently only invested in 6 stocks. 3 of them are less than 10c in share price (market caps range from $10M to $150M). I am looking at exiting the largest cap of these 3 at the end of October as 5 years is well long enough to become profitable. Its one thing to grow rapidly and massively, but if you can't turn a profit, then go surfing instead. I have learnt the hard way that the market doesn't really care for aspirations, dreams and growth without cash flow and retained earnings in companies who have transformed from explorer to producer.

I'll tell you and interesting story one day which may make you think a little differently about how the market works. It's quite amazing really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.