WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

hang in there!, page-3

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    I also look forward to that day cmk1969 and also share your view on the top of the shareprice being blown off in a major way, OBJ being a leaky ship will keep us entertained all the way up until that point. Bears clearly won the trading today with the close painting a fair picture of the day IMO. Good volume little XT trades, looks like someone is tree shaking here. Fair amount of support at 0.015/0.016 someone placing a roadblock at 0.018 to try and hold off any upward momentum.

With the shortfall shares now done and dusted and the possible minor overhang from the expiring options as makattack pointed out that strips back the action of late. It would appear as though there is genuine interest in OBJ at the moment as we have not seen this type of volume and trading for a very long time. Usually we get news and the SP spikes as a result before the retrace sets in and it starts back in square one or a little below that. Instead we are seeing what appears to be rises and consolidations with decent volume, supports are being adhered to and the rules are being followed. This is very odd and i am watching with a close eye, we could be seeing the end of our little run up or the beginnings of a re-rating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.