OPT 2.42% 84.5¢ opthea limited

Hang in there!!, page-14

1. 2,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189

This from LinkedIn OPT number 1 of ten. Those that can access LinkedIn can see the list.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/seeing-clearly-top-pipeline-innovators-ophthalmology-gary-menichini/

Seeing Clearly: Top Pipeline Innovators in Ophthalmology

Gary Menichini
    Strategic Advisor Ophthalmology | Chief Commercial Officer | Helping Pharma companies build commercial & organizational capabilities
    August 15, 2023

The field of ophthalmology has witnessed a surging tide of innovations, bringing hope to countless patients worldwide. Leading this charge are pharmaceutical companies at the forefront of cutting-edge research, pushing boundaries to ensure a brighter future for eye health. In this article, I shine the spotlight on these10 pharma companies with promising pipeline assets in Phase 2 and/or Phase 3 clinical trials with potential FDA approval dates within the next three (3) years.

Here is my list of favorites:

1. Opthea Limted, Melbourne, Australia. NASDAQ: OPT

Opthea is committed to improving vision in patients suffering with retinal eye diseases. Their pipeline is currently focused on Wet AMD and DME. Their lead candidate, sozinibercept (OPT-302) has two Phase 3 trials underway, SHORE & COAST with comparator arms vs Ranibizumab (Lucentis) and Aflibercept (Eylea) respectively. OPT-302 focuses on the anti-VEGF C&D pathway and will be the first adjunct to all current VEGF-A therapies on the market with the promise of improving outcomes.

During my time consulting with them, I was impressed with their management team, scientists and the promising results achieved in Phase 2A & 2B clinical trials. This company is one to watch over the next 12-18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.020(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 85.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.108M 1.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121666 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.