OPT 1.27% 78.0¢ opthea limited

Yes I agree a pretty well put together presentation. Have also...

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Yes I agree a pretty well put together presentation. Have also listened to Megan Baldwin’s Jeffries presentation which had overlapping content but there were some differences. Pretty much a Q&A succession but the sound quality was not great as couldn’t hear a lot of the questions. Jefferies presentation also indicated trial recruitment going very well and there wasn’t a lot of difference in the trial arm recruitment rates. The impression given was that the time limes for recruitment completion wouldn’t be all that far apart. Funding requirements were covered in more detail. Baldwin acknowledged they would need to raise more monies with the funding runway ending in August 2024 but they’re looking at less dilutive options. Current US reimbursement for injections is interesting. As it stands there is no reimbursement for a second inject in the same eye but a 50% reimbursement if a second injection is required in the other eye. Partnership opportunities also covered with some emphasise that this would really be the only way to go in Europe given the multiple number of countries involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.