BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

Some of you guys are getting way ahead of yourself.IM is clearly...

1. 4,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Some of you guys are getting way ahead of yourself.

IM is clearly trying to get its s..t in one sock for which I think it's doing okay.

Some of you want this stock to be going up 10% a day and that's what makes it good, however, as soon as there is no news it's all doom and gloom.

A reminder that this stock has gone from 1.5 to 7.2 in 3 months and has now retraced some what. Seems fairly normal to me.

All you techies out there with your self fulfilling prophetic charts must remember that a chart can only tell you where you've been not where you are going. The trend is always there until it changes and then oh....... until it changes again. As I said self fulfilling. I think a few of you need to do some wider reading on charting and its limitations (unless someone can say they have done a degree course).

The psychology is fascinating. Someone mentioned BHP today or yesterday and made the comparison. I noticed that BHP is down $1.44 time to abandon ship surely.

For all you Johnny come lately's (grammar) the company (not the SP) will do its own thing in spite of your not so sage advice. The current price has an element of speculation in it but remember this company is not touting ideas now it is moving from a concept stage to a money making stage. Those of you who have held over the past 2 years will know this, those who are the 5 minute experts thinking they know better have no clue.

There is obviously some manipulation going on so what else is new. When the time is right and the company deem it fit the right announcements will appear.

It is stating the bleeding obvious that the company needs to be profitable and I think this company will be in time. All you need is a bit of patience.

All the best to holders.

Cheers

BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 15557039 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2937575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.