FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

hang on - dont capitulate now, page-26

1. 732 Posts.
    Fitty,
    I noticed a bit of a shift in your sentiment a short while ago when I was fairly sure you had reduced your holding looking for a more acceptable buy in,but then I sensed the sentiment returning to your more usual and positive tone just lately and concluded that you had probably called the bottom and splashed some more cash.

Absolutely no problem with that whatsoever except to say that if I am right, and you are now back in the fold with renewed gusto, then your latest post in my opinion has to be applauded for its straight talking unbiased and honest no bs appraisal of where Focus Minerals is at this time, especially with the Laverton lunacy.

It heartens me somewhat that we actually have holders on here who are not prepared to only ramp this Company to the detriment of common sense and business intelligence just because they own shares in it,and your latest offering is one that I sincerely hope will be read and appreciated by all, for its lesson in challenging and voicing some of the more unpalatable and painful home truths, regardless of the dichotomy having skin in the game involves.

I doff my cap to you Sir and TU from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.