CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

hang on lol...$2 dividends aren't sustainable, page-28

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Why is it that they are so keen that we put them on ignore rather than having shareholders respond to their statements with reasonable arguments which contradict what they came here to tell us ? If they didn't come hear to engage in a discussion then why are they here ? Why would they want the people who engage them to not do so ?

If key contributors acceed to the requests of these people to be put on ignore then what they say goes largely unopposed and unvalidated. It seems that daring somebody to put you on ignore is just a way of saying "I want to state my opinions and I don't want knowledgable people to validate them"."

Hi Giddy,

I am sitting on a fence, and enjoy the show here mate. But, so far we have had none of the knowledgeable people, as you call them, come out and write anything in contradiction of what 5hares wrote. Only personal attacks and the possibilities of motivations as to why he is posting here when he is not a holder. Surely, it deserves a little better than that.

As I previoulsy wrote, I don't know anymore if I am now Arthur or Martha while following this forum.

Good luck mate.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.