CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

hang on lol...$2 dividends aren't sustainable, page-32

1. 2,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    5HH, you seem determined to find every possible negative and ignore all the positives.

To address your points :

- Yes, recoveries will be 90-95%, but then I haven't factored in the 10% premium for native copper.

- 40% resource tax? Nobody expects any resource tax on copper mining in the forseeable future.

- Downtime. Hardly significant if properly managed.

- Time risk. Well I guess thats why the shareprice is $3.20 instead of $8 like SFR.

- $1.37 dividends are averaged over 10 years. They will likely upgrade the plant to 6Mtpa in later years as grades drop to keep the revenue up.

- who said the mine will end at 10 years? [email protected]% CuEq, [email protected]%, with only 1/4 of the EPM explored. I expect a >60 year mine life. PE of 10 seems perfectly reasonable at this stage especially given the potential upside at Wilgar, Northern Siltstone, Fairfield, and the Sth West corner.

5HH, none of the points you raise are new here or the least bit concerning. Show me a stock that has no risk.

I'm happy to continue discussing. The more we talk about it, the clearer it is that at $3.20 Cudeco is a screaming bargain.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.