CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

hang on lol...$2 dividends aren't sustainable, page-34

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Thank you scan for saving me the time. My numbers are fairly similar to yours but mine include the sale of a few other minerals (cobalt/pyrite for example which has been announced already at @$150 million annum). I presume those not including them in this discussion think the company was lying when they put that out to print (not you scan). My numbers also start with a higher % and work down over a 10 year period as of course the higher grade will come first. Would this then mean that those who said dividends might be quite high meant that it would be for the first 4 years or so?? Thats how I remember it and it wasn't me who posted it. I do however think they'll average out to what we're talking about.

Please remember that the numbers being used here are the ones the authorities have set in STONE and do not include any bonus native copper or NEW DISCOVERIES at Wilgar OR the SW anomaly!!! As far as my figures go they can stop looking for more now! I have also not even dared to add the possibility that a bankrupt Queensland will opt for a few extra billion dollars by allowing Uranium to be mined/taxed! I think I'll wait for it to get a bit worse up here for that (if that's possible)! Either that or the next election which IMHO will be the biggest political butt whipping in the history of QLD.

I also see no income in 5's figures for our Townsville facility. Fair enough. I can understand that its a bit early to talk about the ann on the new rail system but it's interesting how it's quickly swept under the rug! We are still talking about the pro's and con's of owning this stock and the numbers/minerals (or lack of them) that will contribute to the share price no?

You see different people have different reasons for holding on tightly to their CDU shares. I'm not downplaying 5's post (in fact the opposite) as he's more of a geo type than me. He can easily baffle me with talks of grades and extraction figures that go against what has been published (or at least puts it in a different light) and I'll bow out. However 5 you seem not to argue with what the company has announced thus far (I presume you feel there is nothing left though) but I have yet heard you translate your figures into what they would mean to the share price of this company. Are you saying that if for instance CDU can only pay say 25 cents per quarter per share starting in the first quarter of 2013 that this sp is overvalued at $3.25 in September 2010?? If so then fair enough. If you think that waiting for "that value" in 2013 is not worth it then again I now understand.

Anyway enough of me thanks for the post and best of luck to everyone.....
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.