CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Remember what you said yesterday about cross-promoting? We...

1. 6,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Remember what you said yesterday about cross-promoting? We wouldn't want to spill the beans on a grossly undervalued coal based energy company now, would we? This is the CDU forum. Make yourself at home over at the CCC forum if you want to discuss that company.

I'm not suggesting that OceanWide are fools, but if they are as confident in the project as some of you are suggesting, then I do not understand why Wayne is so reluctant to model a reserve for the project. It should be stressed by someone (I'll take the liberty) that just having a company backed by a wealthy institution does not correlate to the companies future performance. We have seen some companies with mighty intentions full to the side recently. MMX is a prime example. Short of the long? Just because you have an insto backing your company does not make you immune to common problems in the industry. One would not just invest in CDU because OceanWide are on board; that would just be ludicrous. You have to conduct your own due diligence and mine leaves some rather gaping holes in CDU's growth projections; the largest of which is to do with what is actually in the ground.

Why, after half a decade, is all we see are further 'resource' drill holes going over tired ground. Do you have an answer to this question Hooter? Are they scared of what the reserve analysts might say, after the resource undermined the high hopes of all on board this one?

Something does not add up.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.