Hang on tight there's a life line coming, page-16

1. 1,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    that one killed me.
    sent my head in 10 directions at once...... even ignoring that english is such a weird thing........ but please say that u do not know that name off the top of ur head confused.png.

u wood no that (smile.png) gauss is related to degaussing - scrambling spinning shiny platters stuff. well, warships also have a degaussing system fitted that minimises the magnetic signature of the hull.... to reduce magnetic detection by others and also stop magnetic mines from exploding when near them. works like a big anti-magnet (noise cancelling headphones if u like). i have some experience with that.

anyway, bloke gave a thumbs up for bringing a friend to drinks.... thinking of taking a girl along..... plenty of time to select a dress for that if ur keen eek.png.

i am so rich that i spent 3 hours today umming and ahhing about how to put 10A through a 7.5A cable i had as i did not have a suitable length of 10A to use. in the end i decided to use the ignorance approach...... saved me a fortune. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.