that one killed me.sent my head in 10 directions at once.........

1. 1,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    that one killed me.
    sent my head in 10 directions at once...... even ignoring that english is such a weird thing........ but please say that u do not know that name off the top of ur head confused.png.

u wood no that (smile.png) gauss is related to degaussing - scrambling spinning shiny platters stuff. well, warships also have a degaussing system fitted that minimises the magnetic signature of the hull.... to reduce magnetic detection by others and also stop magnetic mines from exploding when near them. works like a big anti-magnet (noise cancelling headphones if u like). i have some experience with that.

anyway, bloke gave a thumbs up for bringing a friend to drinks.... thinking of taking a girl along..... plenty of time to select a dress for that if ur keen eek.png.

i am so rich that i spent 3 hours today umming and ahhing about how to put 10A through a 7.5A cable i had as i did not have a suitable length of 10A to use. in the end i decided to use the ignorance approach...... saved me a fortune. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.