the most messed up stories.some people collect stray cats and...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    the most messed up stories.
    some people collect stray cats and stuff....... they are usually good people though.

you would know what those pics would do to me smile.png

took me a moment to actually see that it was not just ur shell sitting atop a chunky RHS fabrication plate/table such was the nature of that sill.
    maybe its the camera angle, but that looks impressive. that has to be deeper than the original on a little coupe?
    x member then under?

made me think of a story:
    they droop and distort of course when the gutz are cut out.
    did a ship years ago and cut some of the gutz out (a lot actually) ...... customer was terrified we would sag it too much during the process before we could stitch it back together. so we used to shoot a laser and measure the sag every day from known datums.... and then do the calculation numbers and pass onto the customer. we had to buy a special $$$ laser otherwise a "normal" 1mm beam will spread to 100mm or more over a distance so that is not helpful ..... we were shooting about 100m from memory and the ship was 8,500 tons full displacement so it was a little complicated and prone to some movement when it was plucked from the water and sitting in the sun.... alls well that ends well though wink.png

i still do not know if there is just the 1 shell, or 2.... i am assuming that is the silver one, so 1 shell.
    oh, and meaning to ask if ur torana mate did a lap yet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.