ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hang On, page-41

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    In my opinion Foz could have been forced to sell due to perceived conflict of interest. It's that simple to me, rather than saying (like some have) that he did it because of a conflict of interest that is to come seeing as they are so close to a deal. That to me is just an example of using whatever is at hand to make things sound good. Some people will say anything to make things sound good, even if a Director has been perceived to be holding a conflict of interest - who's to say he wasn't? So the reason for his selling is definitely is indefinite.
    And again i'd like to remind others that despite what one poster says, we may or may not be close to a deal but the company is as usual trying to get one signed and that is good news. So ignore focussing on the self-fulfilling hype, enjoy your profits for now and concentrate on your blind-spots seeing as we have all made money this week.
    Like another person wrote here today, maybe this is all organised by Platinum Road, maybe it isn't. So maybe it will be an artificial sentiment for now and maybe it won;t be in the future but until a deal comes, stay twitchy because. The large players will be twitchy because they don;t speak with hype they speak with their money and fingers on the button. Be objective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31528028 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14972053 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.