CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Hang on because I am expecting an exciting SP ride.Hang on to...

1. 55 Posts.
    Hang on because I am expecting an exciting SP ride.
    Hang on to your shares if you already hold.
    I can't fathom why the SP has been faltering in the 40's but I appreciate it hanging on to low values while I climbed aboard.
    I only discovered CTO a few weeks ago and have been accumulating inthe low 40s. I have read everything I can find about CTO and confess it just seems too good to be true at these prices. Why isn't the SP already $1.50+? Compare to CRK as an example which has a current resource of 3m ounces Au, and upside for more; probably double at least. SP is $1.50 and they are about two years away from producing.

The upside potential for new resource for CTO seems incredible. Currently sitting on 10m oz Au inferred. High percentage ore. Low cost recovery. Minimum 30 mine life. And targetting a resource of a whopping 50m oz. I thought they were in lala land when I first read this. Imagine what discovering even 25m oz would do to the SP! This could be huge.

So I am a bit excited about this one. But before I sell off some other interests to load up on more CTO I want to find if anyone on HC has any negative points to put in the mix. I gather there are a few HC members who have held CTO for quite a while and have probably been frustrated and disillusioned with the struggling SP to date, and may have even bailed out from impatience.

So are there any negatives?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $450 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 17498580 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8345620 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.